Join Us for Our 10th Anniversary: October 12 – 15, 2017!
Bizbash named NYCWFF New York City’s #1 Food & Restaurant Industry Event
Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Coca-Cola (NYCWFF) has raised $10.5 million to date to help fight hunger! 100% of the net proceeds benefit Food Bank For New York City and the No Kid Hungry® campaign.
NYCWFF is considered the largest food and wine festival in New York City! With more than 100 events, we are widely recognized for tastings in celebration of America’s favorite foods, intimate dinners with world-renowned chefs, late night parties, hands-on classes, educational seminars, coveted wine tastings and more. We take great pride in offering 50,000 passionate gourmands and aficionados something for every palate and budget. Our guests join us year after year to sip, swirl and savor world-class cuisine, wine and spirits served up by the industry’s finest and America’s most beloved television chefs all in support of the fight to end hunger.
Headed into its 10th year, NYCWFF began as a one-night event, SWEET, in the fall of 2007. In 2008, Festival Founder and Director, Lee Brian Schrager (SVP Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility at Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits) launched the inaugural NYCWFF that has quickly grown to mirror its sister Festival, the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival. Join us again for our 10th anniversary on October 12 – 15, 2017 where we’ll once again bring together the world’s greatest talent to educate your palates and entertain you in high style!
Here’s a taste of what to expect on October 12 – 15, 2017:
- A celebration of NYCWFF’s 10th anniversary!
- Access to over 500 world-renowned chefs, culinary personalities, entertainers, wine and spirit producers and all of your favorite Food Network and Cooking Channel stars.
- Taste over 100 wineries and spirit producers from the Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits portfolio.
- A weekend filled with the most delicious offerings and entertainment.
- Party at the best venues throughout New York City including our Culinary Campus at Piers 92 and 94.
- Simply, the perfect foodie weekend with events from intimate dinners and walk-around tastings to our family friendly events and our signature Grand Tasting.
A Few Words from Our Talent:
“This festival gets better and better every single year!”
— Giada De Laurentiis
“NYCWFF is a place where people come to have fun, enjoy lots of great food and meet lots of talented chefs. It’s a place where people come together for something good.”
– Dominique Ansel
“I love what this event stands for and the money that it raises. And to do it with one of your best friends, cooking a style of food that both of us love so much and surrounded by people that love food, it’s magical.”
– Michael Symon
“Come join us next year if you are not here right now. If you’re here right now I know you’re coming back next year so…see you next year. Marc Murphy”
– Marc Murphy