MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
The sixth annual Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE will take place October 17-20, 2013. 100% of the net proceeds benefit the Food Bank For New York City and Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® campaign. In the last 5 years, we’ve raised more than $6 million to help fight hunger!
Here’s a taste of what to expect in 2013:
- 500 renowned chefs, culinary personalities and all of your favorite Food Network stars
- Over 100 wineries and spirits producers from the Southern Wine & Spirits of New York portfolio
- NEW VENUES! The Festival moves its central hub just northwest of New York City’s popular Hell’s Kitchen and expands into Midtown.
- Unique, intimate dinner experiences and seminars for foodies and aficionados
- USE YOUR MASTERCARD® CARD TO GET TICKETS STARTING JUNE 10, 2013
- General tickets on sale June 24, 2013