THE SAFETY AND HEALTH OF OUR ATTENDEES AND PARTICIPANTS IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
We are in close contact with local and state officials and continue to closely monitor and adhere to laws, regulations, and executive orders and learn from best practices as they are implemented across the events industry to provide the best in class and safest experience possible.
The Festival’s regulations, policies and protocols will be continually updated and revised in accordance with on-going public health information and official guidance from the CDC, New York State Department of Health, New York City Department of Health and with advice from the Mayor’s Office of Citywide Event Coordination and Management.
Certain venues have additional regulations. Please see each individual event page for further information.
- GUEST REGISTRATION: Registration and the arrival experience for guests at festival venues will involve contactless digital ticket scanning, person-to-person material(s) exchange or transfer will be limited. Scanners will be sanitized regularly and only be handled by registration team members. Sanitation of scanning equipment shall be done according to CDC Disinfection Guidelines.
- PPE: Per New York State guidance, PPE (masks/face coverings, face shields, gloves, etc.) are not required, however encouraged at indoor events when not eating and drinking.
- HIGH TOUCH SURFACES: Sanitizing and disinfecting of surfaces, contact points and guest areas shall be ongoing during operational hours. Sanitizing materials and products will be EPA and CDC approved for applicable uses.
- HAND SANITIZING: Abundant hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout event venues, for both staff and guests, containing a minimum of 60% alcohol content as recommended by the CDC. Hand washing stations will also be available, including soap, running water and disposable paper towels.
- SIGNAGE: Event signage and messaging regarding health and safety recommendations will be posted in all high-visibility event areas. Examples of signage messaging include:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a face covering.
- Properly store and, when necessary, discard PPE.
- Adhere to physical distancing instructions.
- Report symptoms of or exposure to COVID-19, and how they should do so.
- Follow hand hygiene and cleaning and disinfection guidelines.
- Follow appropriate respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Refrain from touching or handling exhibits or objects that are assessed as high-risk.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: All ticket purchasers shall be required to opt into acknowledging adherence to NYCWFF COVID-19 Guidelines before a ticket purchase is complete. Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer language will be included on all credentials, tickets and on signage displayed at all events.
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT [email protected].