Date + TimeSunday, October 11
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDT
WhereAdda Indian Canteen
Terms & Conditions
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. No one under 21 will be admitted, unless otherwise noted. Tickets to the festival are not tax deductible. The Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.
Homestyle Indian Cuisine
Come join chef Chintan Pandya for a sensational feast full of Authentic Indian cuisine at Adda Indian Canteen, the critically acclaimed restaurant in Long Island City. With his dedication to homestyle cooking, executive Chef Chintan Pandya will introduce you to the traditions and versatility of regional Indian cuisine with an ingredient-focused menu that evokes hints of his own nostalgia growing up. Join NYCWFF at Adda, which means "a place where people hang out,” for an evening that you and your friends and family will not soon forget!
This dinner will be sold as tables of 2 guests each.
Each dinner will be paired with either wine or spirit brands from Southern Glazer’s/Lauber Imports wine or spirits portfolios.
100% of the Festival’s net proceeds support No Kid Hungry and Food Bank For New York City whose missions to end hunger are now more crucial than ever.
Safety and social distancing is our top priority. To offer the optimal experience and adhere to each restaurants’ unique seating capabilities, limited dinner tickets are available and will be sold in the specific table configurations noted in the event description above. We strongly encourage you to purchase a group of tickets in the same transaction to guarantee your entire group is seated together. This dinner will take place in the restaurant’s outdoor dining area. In the case of inclement weather, this dinner will be rescheduled to Tuesday, October 13. NYCWFF reserves the right to reschedule the event to the alternate date up until the scheduled dinner start time, and we will make best efforts to notify guests of any changes as far in advance as possible.
The safety of our attendees and participants is our number one priority. All venues will be following and practicing CDC, State and City Guidelines. Notable safety measures enforced by the Festival will include, but are not limited to:
- Limiting guest count in a restaurant to abide by local guidelines (current guideline is no more than 10 guests per table)
- Contactless registration
- All staff required to wear masks/cloth face coverings
- All guests required to wear masks, except when sitting at their tables (guests should bring their own masks)
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned at regular, frequent intervals
- Special attention to restroom cleanliness
- Restaurant tables will be spaced out according to social distancing guidelines
- Guests will be socially distant from any other guests that are not a part of their group
- NYCWFF will ensure that registered guests are only seated with their own parties.
- Guests and staff will not be permitted to attend the event if they are experiencing any COVID symptoms
- Venues are responsible for the health screenings of their own employees, as dictated by government guidelines
For the full list of the Festival's safety protocols and procedures and links to official guidelines, please click here.