Grand Tasting featuring Culinary Demonstrations presented by Liebherr Appliances
DATE & TIMESunday, October 17
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
LOCATIONHudson River Park's Pier 76
The Ultimate NYC Food And Drink Extravaganza
It’s time for one of our favorite events of the year and we couldn't be more excited, returning for its 14th straight year! We gather the best NYC restaurants, most sought-after wines and spirits and your favorite culinary stars for an afternoon straight out of every food and wine enthusiast’s dreams. Roam over a city block’s worth of offerings, enjoying an endless variety of food, drink, fun and entertainment from amazing culinary personalities.
With Your Ticket, You Will:
- Sample hundreds of top-notch wines and spirits from Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits portfolio.
- Taste unlimited delicious dishes from the best restaurants in NYC and beyond.
- Join the live audience at our Culinary Demonstrations with your favorite culinary personalities and celebrity chefs, including many Food Network and Cooking Channel stars. You’ll be up-close-and-personal as they demonstrate new recipes and techniques! (Stay tuned for the Culinary Demonstration schedule coming later this summer!)
- Explore over a city block’s worth of exciting interactive experiences from your favorite foodie brands and products designed with Festival-goers in mind.
- Purchase exclusive Festival gear and merchandise from Flavour Gallery.
- Fill your complementary swag bag with giveaways from your favorite foodie brands and products!
Please Note: The tasting portion closes at 5 P.M., while the demonstrations continue until 6 P.M.
Under 21 but still want to attend the culinary demos? No problem!
Fans of all ages can meet their favorite celebrity chefs with our 'Culinary Demonstrations Only' pass. Bring the whole family to enjoy our renowned demonstrations plus book signings.
- 21 Years of Age and Older
- Walk-Around Tasting
You must use an eligible Capital One Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card to purchase the Capital One Cardholder event ticket. Excludes Capital One issued private label cards. Limit 10 tickets per any one event per transaction. While supplies last. INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTERING THE EVENT: There are no crosswalks directly in front of Pier 76. If you are arriving from the South, please use the crosswalk at West 34th St and 12th Avenue. If you are arriving from the North, please use the crosswalk at West 40th St and 12th Ave to cross over the West Side Highway. Entrance to the venue will be at: West 38th Street and 12th Avenue. For those getting dropped off by car, please note that cars will not be able to stop in front of Pier 76 and you should be dropped off at the West 39th Street Ferry Terminal and walk South to enter the event.
Honoring our commitment to ensuring the health and safety of our staff, talent, attendees, sponsors, participants and community, NYCWFF along with all venues will be following official guidance from CDC, New York State Department of Health,New York City Department of Health and with advice from the Mayor’s Office of Citywide Event Coordination and Management. NYCWFF is requiring that all event attendees who are of age 12 and older and event staff (inclusive of chefs, sponsors and volunteers) provide proof of a full COVID-19 vaccination prior to the event. All attendees must use the CLEAR Health Pass to complete the entry requirements by downloading the CLEAR App for free. Anyone presenting symptoms on arrival will be denied entry. Click HERE to read the complete NYCWFF COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols and for instructions to complete the CLEAR Health Pass.