Style Guide and Logos
By downloading this logo, you agree to the following:
- When writing out the Festival’s name, the correct listing is the Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One
- The official NYCWFF logo may not be used to endorse or promote any third party company, personality, or product without prior written approval of the Festival.
- If used electronically, the official NYCWFF logo may only link to www.nycwff.org.
- The official NYCWFF logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc. You may not animate, morph or in any other way distort the appearance of the official NYCWFF logo.
- The official NYCWFF logo may be used in its original colors, black, white, or as outlined in the Style Guide. Altering the color scheme of the official NYCWFF logo is not permitted.
- The official NYCWFF logo may not be used on any third party official documents such as letters, contracts or other documents.
- The official NYCWFF logo may not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about the Festival.
- The official NYCWFF logo may not be used on any web site that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations.
- Any unauthorized use of the official NYCWFF logo is strictly prohibited. The Festival reserves the right to disallow the use of the official NYCWFF logo.
If you have questions about any of the conditions above, write to:
Melanie Miller / [email protected]