New York’s most renowned culinary Festival will take over the Big Apple next week when the Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (NYCWFF) returns to celebrate its 15th anniversary on October 13-16, 2022. The Festival, which encompasses more than 80 events, is steadfast in its mission to EAT. DRINK. FEED NYC. while generating awareness for the host non-profit, God’s Love We Deliver, New York City’s leading provider of medically tailored meals and nutrition counseling for individuals living with severe illness. A variety of walk-around tastings, intimate dinners, pier parties, brunches and more will take place at locations across the city. Tickets to select events are still available online at nycwff.org.
Gourmands looking to indulge while taking in the New York skyline can select from the Festival’s iconic pier parties at Pier 86, Home of the Intrepid Museum. Highlights include:
- Indulge in 20+ of NYC’s top burgers and vote for whose burger reigns supreme at Blue Moon Burger Bash presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Rachael Ray Celebrity judges including Peloton instructor Ally Love, Super Bowl Champion and former New York Jet Willie Colon, co-host of Food Network’s The Kitchen Sunny Anderson, television host Adam Richman, Emmy Award winner and host of WNBC’s New York Live Lauren Scala and social media sensation Danny Mondello aka @meals_by_cug. (Thursday, October 13)
- Enjoy a feast of authentic Italian dishes at Peroni’s Taste of Italy presented by Fratelli Beretta hosted by Alex Guarnaschelli and Scott Conant with special guest Whoopi Goldberg (Friday, October 14)
- Celebrate the city’s very best tacos and high-end expressions of tequilas at Caviar presents Tacos & Tequila After Dark powered by Toyota hosted by the Cast of The Kitchen with special guests Elvis Duran and the Z100 Morning Show (Saturday, October 15)
- Feast on expertly grilled, smoked and slow-roasted meats prepared by more than 20 chefs at the family-friendly Backyard BBQ presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Dario Cecchini and Andrew Zimmern (Sunday, October 16)
The ultimate haven for passionate fans is the Festival’s daytime centerpiece at Hudson River Park’s Pier 76 – Grand Tasting featuring Culinary Demonstrations presented by Liebherr Appliances. Taking place Saturday, October 15 and Sunday, October 16, this 135,000 sq. ft. culinary playground consists of food samplings, wine, spirit and beer tastings, interactive installations and more. Fan-favorite celebrity chefs and lifestyle personalities from Food Network and beyond will take to the stage for the family-friendly Culinary Demonstrations presented by Liebherr Appliances followed by book signings and photo ops.
Kick off the Festival with Food Network’s Anne Burrell as she hosts Mohegan Sun’s Aperitivo part of the LIVEHAPPilly series presented by illy caffè. The weekend festivities continue with new parties like Disco and Drinks: A Night of Classic Cocktails hosted by Ben Soffer, Boy With No Job at Industry City on Friday, October 14. The following night, guests can watch the city’s top bartenders from all five boroughs duel it out during Battle of the Boroughs: A Cocktail Showdown presented by BACARDí hosted by The Try Guys. On Sunday, October 16, join actor and New York Times bestselling author Jenny Mollen, for Rooftop Rosé at the newly opened RT60 Rooftop Bar & Lounge at Hard Rock Hotel New York.
A plethora of unique, one-night-only collaborative meals hosted by some of the world’s most critically acclaimed chefs and paired with a variety of high-end wines and spirits from the Festival’s exclusive provider, Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits, make up this year’s Intimate Dinner Series. Limited tickets are still available for the following dinners:
- Dinner with Cliff Crooks, Sohla El-Waylly and Oscar Gonazlez at NYY Steak at Hard Rock Hotel New York (Thursday, October 13)
- Dinner with Marcus Samuelsson and Lexis Gonzalez at Ginny’s Supper Club (Friday, October 14)
- Dinner with Dani García and Mikel Goikolea at Casa Dani (Friday, October 14)
- Dinner with Michele Brogioni, Eric Canino and François Payard at CORE: club (Friday, October 14)
- Dinner with Michael White and Wilfrid Hocquet part of the LIVEHAPPilly series presented by illy caffè at The Lambs Club (Friday, October 14)
- Vegan Dinner with Lauren Von Der Pool and JJ Johnson at God’s Love We Deliver (Saturday, October 15)
- Dinner with Stephanie Izard and Madeline Sperling presented by Visit South Walton at Zou Zou’s (Saturday, October 15)
The complete line-up of events for the 15th anniversary Festival is available online at nycwff.org. Ticket sales are open to the public. Stay up to date by following the conversation all year long on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using @NYCWFF/#NYCWFF.Download PDF