Thank you for your interest in press accreditation for the 16th annual of the Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival (NYCWFF), taking place October 12-15, 2023.
Please remember this is only a request and it may not be approved. Due to the large number of registrations received each year, the Festival is unable to accommodate every request, but each application will be reviewed carefully. Credentials will be issued on a per case basis based on confirmed story assignments, availability, advance publicity for the 2023 Festival and samples of previous event coverage.
The NYCWFF Press Team will assist journalists with press access to the Festival, set up talent interviews, facilitate image requests, as well as provide general background information regarding the Festival. If you are interested in attending the 2023 Festival for media coverage purposes, please note the following:
- Each media representative interested in covering the Festival needs to submit a press registration request through the following online form. If you are attending with a crew or photographer, each member of the team must complete their own form.
- Due to limited capacities, not all specific event requests can be accommodated.
- Please email the press team for access to hi-resolution images for pre-coverage opportunities.
- Press registration for the Festival closes on September 25, 2023.
- All applicants will be notified via email as to the status of their tickets beginning Wednesday, September 27, 2023.
- Festival’s credential/ticket policy: Media access is only confirmed via email in advance and is NOT available on-site. The Festival does NOT coordinate RSVP lists at the door.
For pre-event coverage, please email the press team with any talent interview requests and for access to high resolution images from the 2023 Festival.
High resolution versions of the official Festival logo are available for download here.
To stay up-to-date on event happenings, press releases, participating talent and bios, please visit: www.nycwff.org.
We look forward to working with you at the 2023 Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented Capital One!
Thank you for helping us EAT. DRINK. FEED NYC.
2023 NYCWFF Press Team