What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience – your information helps us better respond to your individual needs.
To improve our Website – we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs.
Your name will be provided to our benefiting charities; Food Bank For New York City and Share Our Strength’s® No Kid Hungry Campaign.
We may share information with third parties for marketing or other purposes without your consent.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
To send periodic emails.
The email address you provided may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of securing measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Partners?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Code Of Conduct
All attendees (including ticket holders, sponsors, speakers, media, exhibitors and other participants) must abide by the Festival’s Code of Conduct, located below. Anyone found to be in violation of any of such terms will be asked to immediately leave the Event.
We believe that the Festival events should be enjoyed by all attendees. As such, we are committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all. We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive event experience for everyone.
Please be courteous and respectful to those around you and refrain from behavior that interferes with others’ ability to enjoy the Event. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert event organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress. Attendees shall comply with all requests from Festival staff regarding operational and emergency procedures. Wear your bracelet and/or badge, if one is provided to you, at all times while at the event or event venues.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by an attendee, media, speaker, volunteer, organizer, venue staff, partner, sponsor, or exhibitor. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to immediately comply. If anyone is found to be engaging in unacceptable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund and if appropriate, involvement of local law enforcement. Unacceptable behaviors include:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendee of the event or related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Physical or verbal abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by the Festival and its event management, in their sole discretion.
- Possession of a weapon or any item that can be used as a weapon, which may be used to threaten or cause injury to others if used in a certain manner.
- Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol or being intoxicated, as determined by the Festival, in any event venue or function. Please drink responsibly.
- Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. The Festival does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the event venues.
- Smoking is not permitted, other than in designated areas.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
- Failure to obey any of the rules or regulations of the event venues or instructions of the event staff.